Gulet Tarkan 5 is able to provide blue cruise services to accommodate groups of up to 18 people. The gulet is designed and equipped with modern technology. In general, a minimalist, modern air is created by using wood color in the interior and exterior designs. Tarkan 5 gulet yacht is waiting for your precious guests for a holiday in the comfort of 5 star hotel which pushes the limits of luxury.
Included In The Prices
- All charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures
- Transit Log and related formalities
- Mooring expenses
- Crew service
- Ship water
- Diesel & Gasoline
- Bed Linen & Bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Yacht insurance
Not Included In The Prices
- Yacht Catering & Beverages
- Harbour taxes, fuel supplement and custom fees in foreign waters
- Turkish VAT
- Airport transfers
- The use of Jet-ski and the fuel of water sports on board if exist
Food And Beverages
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Beverages are available at the bar on board, you may also stock your own beverages before your departure
- Extensive Cost Indices
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 12 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL MEAT MENU: 35 €/person
- EXTRA MEAL FISH MENU: 45 €/person
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 120 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 1.000 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
Extensive cost indices
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 800 €
- Gulet Tarkan 5 has different living areas on the front and rear deck.
- All cabins of Gulet Yacht have air conditioning, TV, CD and DVD player, music system and internet in Turkish waters.
- The latest technology design and modern decoration in all cabins.
- A great sailing experience can be experienced if weather and sea conditions are appropriate.
6 Double Cabins
Cabins have double bed, private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Triple Cabins
Cabins have twin bed, private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
All cabins have a home toilet.
The bathroom has a shower curtain or shower cabin.
All cabins have shampoo, toilet paper, soap and 1 hair dryer.
Beach or bath towels are also available on request
DECK INFORMATION AND OTHER FEATURES
- Water sport toys
- Canoe, Paddleboard
- 10 sun mattresses, 4 sun loungers
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- TV, DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker, Espresso machine
- Water maker, Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
INTERESTED IN THIS YACHT?