Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye
Gulet Sea Star 1, 17 meters in length, provides an economic price advantage in the luxury class. Gulet yacht is small and has a friendly and warm atmosphere. It was built in 1989, has been completely revised in 2015 and has a modern look.
Captain, Chef, Deckhand
From 27 April 2019 till 01 June 2019
From 01 June 2019 till 29 June 2019
From 29 June 2019 till 03 August 2019
From 03 August 2019 till 31 August 2019
From 31 August 2019 till 28 September 2019
From 28 September 2019 till 26 October 2019
Included In The Prices
- All charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures
- Transit Log and related formalities
- Mooring expenses
- Crew service
- Ship water
- Diesel & Gasoline
- Bed Linen & Bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Yacht insurance
Not Included In The Prices
- Yacht Catering & Beverages
- Harbour taxes, fuel supplement and custom fees in foreign waters
- Turkish VAT
- Airport transfers
- The use of Jet-ski and the fuel of water sports on board if exist
Food And Beverages
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Beverages are available at the bar on board, you may also stock your own beverages before your departure
- Extensive Cost Indices
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 12 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL MEAT MENU: 35 €/person
- EXTRA MEAL FISH MENU: 45 €/person
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 120 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 1.000 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
Extensive cost indices
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 800 €
- It is an economically priced boat in a luxury class.
- With its stylish design and cute stance, Bodrum is remarkable in its blue tours.
- The spacious interior is spacious with lounge, back and front deck.
- A gulet that can meet all your wishes on your blue voyage
- There is a friendly team of 2 people in the Sea Star 1 Gulet.
All cabins have a home toilet.
The bathroom has a shower curtain or shower cabin.
All cabins have shampoo, toilet paper, soap and 1 hair dryer.
1 small and 1 big bathroom towels
Beach towels must be provided by the customers themselves.
DECK INFORMATION AND OTHER FEATURES
- Tender boat: for 7 persons, 9 HP
- 6 sun mattresses
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- LCD TV with local antenna, DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection – supplement
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker, Espresso machine
- Full regulation safety equipment
INTERESTED IN THIS YACHT?