Fethiye , Göcek
Gulet Queen Lila is one of our most preferred luxury yachts for blue cruise in Turkish Waters and Greek Islands. It is specially designed to provide a relaxing environment for its distinguished guests and to enjoy the holidays. Meet Gulet Queen Lila, who offers you a perfect holiday in the comfort of your home and take a pleasant journey.
Captain, Chef, 2 Deckhands
From 27 April 2019 till 01 June 2019
From 01 June 2019 till 29 June 2019
From 29 June 2019 till 31 August 2019
From 31 August 2019 till 28 September 2019
From 28 September 2019 till 26 October 2019
Included In The Prices
- All charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures
- Transit Log and related formalities
- Mooring expenses
- Crew service
- Ship water
- Diesel & Gasoline
- Bed Linen & Bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Yacht insurance
Not Included In The Prices
- Yacht Catering & Beverages
- Harbour taxes, fuel supplement and custom fees in foreign waters
- Turkish VAT
- Airport transfers
- The use of Jet-ski and the fuel of water sports on board if exist
Food And Beverages
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Beverages are available at the bar on board, you may also stock your own beverages before your departure
- Extensive Cost Indices
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 12 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL MEAT MENU: 35 €/person
- EXTRA MEAL FISH MENU: 45 €/person
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 120 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 1.000 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
Extensive cost indices
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 800 €
- The Gulet Queen Lila was completely renovated in 2006.
- The 30-meter-long gulet yacht is one of the best quality wooden yachts.
- The gulet has been specially designed with modern and spacious cabins, living room and deck.
- 2 Master, 2 Double, 2 Triple cabins offer spacious and comfortable accommodation for up to 12 people.
- Separate cabins are available to accommodate the crew.
2 Master Cabins
2 Master cabins of 11.00 m2. 160*200 cm double bed in the cabin. 4.00m2 private bathroom with shower box and home toilet.
2 Double Cabins
2 Double cabins of 9.00 m2. 160*200 cm double bed in the cabin. 4.00m2 private bathroom with shower box and home toilet
2 Twin Cabins
2 Twin cabins of 9.00 m2. 2 x 90*200 cm twin bed in the cabin. 4.00m2 private bathroom with shower box and home toilet
All cabins have a home toilet.
The bathroom has a shower curtain or shower cabin.
All cabins have shampoo, toilet paper, soap and 1 hair dryer.
Beach or bath towels are also available on request
1 beach towels per person per week. 1 hand towels and 1 large towels per person per week
1 small and 1 big bathroom towels
DECK INFORMATION AND OTHER FEATURES
- Tender boat: 4.2 meters, 60 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Donut ride/ringo ride: fuel per usage
- Windsurf, 2 canoes
- 12 sun mattresses
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Shower on deck
- SAT TV
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- Board games, cards, ıce maker
- Full regulation safety equipment
- Possibility of eating in salon in case of bad weather
INTERESTED IN THIS YACHT?