Cobra King, which has become a brand name when it comes to blue voyage and gulet, serves in Turkish and Greek territorial waters with its experienced and friendly crew of 6. Our ultra luxury yacht is 34 meters long and 8 meters wide with 1 master, 2 double and 2 twin cabins. After being revised in 2011, our yacht is much more elegant and has a much better quality appearance.
Captain, Chef, Stewardess, Head Seaman, 2 Deckhands
From 27 April 2019 till 01 June 2019
From 01 June 2019 till 29 June 2019
From 29 June 2019 till 31 August 2019
From 31 August 2019 till 28 September 2019
From 28 September 2019 till 26 October 2019
Included In The Prices
- All charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures
- Transit Log and related formalities
- Mooring expenses
- Crew service
- Ship water
- Diesel & Gasoline
- Bed Linen & Bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Yacht insurance
Not Included In The Prices
- Yacht Catering & Beverages
- Harbour taxes, fuel supplement and custom fees in foreign waters
- Turkish VAT
- Airport transfers
- The use of Jet-ski and the fuel of water sports on board if exist
Food And Beverages
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Beverages are available at the bar on board, you may also stock your own beverages before your departure
- Extensive Cost Indices
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 12 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL MEAT MENU: 35 €/person
- EXTRA MEAL FISH MENU: 45 €/person
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 120 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 1.000 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
Extensive cost indices
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 800 €
- The deluxe Cobra King gulet yacht is framed in oak and built with the highest quality mahogany.
- There are various water sports facilities in the gulet.
- Spacious seating and relaxation areas are available on the front and rear deck.
- There are indoor dining and seating areas that can be used to eat in rainy weather.
- You can also enjoy sailing on the boat when the weather and sea conditions are appropriate.
- The interior design of the White Goose gulet has been tastefully decorated to give guests luxury and comfort.
- There are elegant dining and living areas on the hall and deck.
- While your meals are prepared for you in a kitchen, you can enjoy the sun in the comfortable sunbathing area and cushions for all our guests.
- There is also a large bridge area with jacuzzi and padded for the whole group in the gulet.
There is a double bed in the cabin. There is also private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet
2 Double Cabins
There is a double bed in the cabin. There is also private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
2 Twin Cabins
There is a twin bed in the cabin. There is also private bathroom with shower box and home type toilet.
All cabins have a home toilet.
The bathroom has a shower curtain or shower cabin.
All cabins have shampoo, toilet paper, soap and 1 hair dryer.
1 beach towel per person per week. 2 bath towels per person per day.
Beach or bath towels are also available on request
DECK INFORMATION AND OTHER FEATURES
- Tender boat: 115 HP
- Water skiing: included in price
- Ringo ride: included in price
- Wakeboard: included in price
- Canoe, Paddleboard
- Sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Satellite TV, DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker, Espresso machine
- Water maker (5000 l/day)
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
INTERESTED IN THIS YACHT?