Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye, Göcek
Gulet Blue Heaven was built in 2011. Each cabin in the boat has a plasma TV, en suite bathroom and air conditioning. There is also a jacuzzi on the sun terrace and in the master cabin. Blue Heaven Gulet is a unique and elegant deluxe blue cruise gulet.
Captain, Chef, Host, 2 Deckhands
From 27 April 2019 till 01 June 2019
From 01 June 2019 till 29 June 2019
From 29 June 2019 till 06 July 2019
From 06 July 2019 till 31 August 2019
From 31 August 2019 till 28 September 2019
From 28 September 2019 till 05 October 2019
From 05 October 2019 till 26 October 2019
Included In The Prices
- All charter and berth tax, harbour and port procedures
- Transit Log and related formalities
- Mooring expenses
- Crew service
- Ship water
- Diesel & Gasoline
- Bed Linen & Bath towels
- Use of equipment on board
- Yacht insurance
Not Included In The Prices
- Yacht Catering & Beverages
- Harbour taxes, fuel supplement and custom fees in foreign waters
- Turkish VAT
- Airport transfers
- The use of Jet-ski and the fuel of water sports on board if exist
Food And Beverages
- Food (from 350 €/person/week),
- Drinks (according to consumption)
- Beverages are available at the bar on board, you may also stock your own beverages before your departure
- Extensive Cost Indices
- SHIPBOARD ACCOMMODATION: maximum number of guests sleeping 12 in 5 cabins
- FUEL FOR CRUISING: 4 hours/day
- CREW: Captain, Chef, Deckhand
- AIR CONDITIONING: 12 hours/day till midnight
- LINEN: bed sheets, bathroom and beach towels
- SNACKS: 5 o’clock tea and snacks, welcome drink on embarkation day
- HALF BOARD (breakfast, lunch): 350 €/person/week
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch, dinner): 550 €/person/week
- EXTRA MEAL MEAT MENU: 35 €/person
- EXTRA MEAL FISH MENU: 45 €/person
- CHILDREN DISCOUNTS: up to 2 years free of charge, from 2-10 years 50% discount
- DRINKS FROM YACHT’S BAR: according to bar price list
- ALL INCLUSIVE DRINKS PACKAGE: 200 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks – water, carbonated drinks, juices, wine, beer)
- ALL INCLUSIVE NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS: 120 €/person/week (domestic non-alcoholic drinks, water, carbonated drinks, juices)
- CORKAGE FEE: 1.000 € (if you wish to bring own drinks on board)
Port and Tourist Taxes
PORT TAXES: Port fees, anchorages and Tourist taxes are to be paid on spot (in cash), according to actual costs in ports/anchors. The total cost per week depends on the selected itinerary/ports costs. It is not obligatory for the yacht to be in the port each night, it can also be anchored, which lowers the mooring fees (approximate cost is between 500 – 1.500 Euro/week). In case of large consumption of water or fuel during the cruise yacht should go to port to refill.
Non Mandatory Extras
Extensive cost indices
- PRIVATE MARINAS: on request (approx. 300 – 800 €/night)
- RELOCATION FEE: 800 €
- Blue Heaven Gulet is 39 meters long.
- There are five super luxurious cabins, each with air conditioning.
- There are elegant dining and living areas on the hall and deck.
- There is also jacuzzi on the sundeck and in the master cabin.
- You can also enjoy sailing on the boat when the weather and sea conditions are appropriate.
1 Master Cabin
Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with Jacuzzi and home type toilet.
1 Vip Cabin
Cabin with double bed. Private bathroom with massage shower and home type toilet
2 Twin Cabins
Cabin with twin bed. Private bathroom with massage shower and home type toilet
1 Single Cabin
Cabin with single bed. Private bathroom with massage shower and home type toilet
All cabins have a home toilet.
The bathroom has a shower curtain or shower cabin.
All cabins have shampoo, toilet paper, soap and 1 hair dryer.
1 beach towels per person per week. 1 hand towels and 1 large towels per person per week
Additional beach or bath towels are also available on request. (no extra charge)
DECK INFORMATION AND OTHER FEATURES
- Tender boat: 4.8 meters, 75 HP
- Water skiing: fuel per usage
- Ringo ride: fuel per usage
- Wakeboard: fuel per usage
- 2 canoes, 2 paddle boards
- 8 sun mattresses
- Sun sail for shade in front of the gulet
- Leisure area in the back side of the deck
- Fishing equipment for kids
- Sets of masks, snorkels and flippers
- Barbecue, Jacuzzi
- Satellite TV, DVD player
- Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
- USB connection for multimedia devices
- Board games, cards
- Ice maker, Espresso machine
- Air condition
- Full regulation safety equipment
INTERESTED IN THIS YACHT?